Date & Time
- Thursday, November 16, 2017
- Registration opens at 8:30am, the library does not open until 9:00 but security will open the front door for us at 8:00am, just tell them you are there for the event.
Toronto Reference Library
789 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON
Closest major intersection is Yonge Street and Bloor Street. Located one block north of Bloor Street on the east side of Yonge Street.
Public Transit – TTC subway station Yonge. Walk to library north on Yonge Street.
Parking – Paid parking lots on Cumberland Avenue, Asquith Ave and Church Street.
2 coffee breaks will be provided (thanks to our generous sponsors)
breakfast and lunch are not provided (to allow for free registration) so please bring your own or visit one of the “collective-approved” tasty options nearby:
North of TRL
- Kiro Sushi – 4 Collier St.
- Mamma’s Pizza – 807 Yonge St.
- Ajisai – All you can eat sushi – 813 Yonge St. – recommended
Across the Street
- Pizza Pizza – 826 Yonge St.
- Fresh Fast Sub & Salad – 828 Yonge St.
- Big Smoke Burger – 830 Yonge St.
- Lee Chen Asian Bistro – 832 Yonge St. – recommended
- Pizzaiolo Gourmet Pizza – 834 Yonge St. – recommended
- Xtreme Taste Mediterranean & European
- Eat a Pita – both these can have line ups and both recommended
- Kathmandu Indian and Afghan cuisine – 12 Cumberland Ave.
- The Pilot – Pub – 22 Cumberland Ave.
Cumberland Terrace (inside south west corner of Cumberland and Yonge)
- Salad Days – Salads and wraps – recommended – also one under the Bay on the way to the food court past the subway entrance
- Esther’s Soup
- Blu – Italian fine dining – 17 Yorkville Ave.
- Crepes a Go-Go – 18 Yorkville St.
South of Bloor on Yonge
- Miss Korea – 687 Yonge St.
- Oja Korean Cuisine – 689 Yonge St.
- Spring Rolls – 693 Yonge St.
- Korean Grill House – 754 Yonge St.
- Starbucks – 765 Yonge St.
- Tim Hortons – 769 Yonge St.
- Balzac’s Coffee Roasters – 789 Yonge St. inside TRL